India Today Conclave 2023: Prime Minister Narendra Modi addressed the India Today Conclave 2023 on Saturday and listed some of the country’s achievements in the first 75 days of 2023. Some of the major achievements he mentioned include the commissioning of Air India for almost 500 jets, two Oscars for RRR. the song Naatu Naatu and the G20 meetings in India.
During his 35-minute speech, he talked about some of his government’s flagship programs, economic growth, development of border villages, development in the northeast and empowerment of women, such as condominiums. houses built under Prime Minister Awas Yojna. “India is now moving forward despite enormous challenges. The world now agrees that this is India’s time,” the Prime Minister said.
India has shown what global democracy can offer, says PM Modi
“Nobody told me to decide a case in a particular way in my 23 years as a judge”: CJI Chandracud
P Chidambaram says Modi’s government has done a good job of keeping the budget deficit down
The Prime Minister also listed the country’s achievements in the first 75 days of 2023. “In 75 days of the year 2023, India’s Green Budget was announced, Shivamogga Airport was inaugurated, the IIT Dharwad campus was inaugurated, the next phase of Metro Rail started in Mumbai, and the world’s longest river cruise took place in the country,” he said.
Here are more of India’s achievements in 75 days of 2023
- Bangalore Mysore highway started.
- A section of the Delhi-Mumbai highway has been opened.
- The permanent campus of IIT Dharwad was inaugurated.
- India has named 21 islands of the Andaman and Nicobar Islands after the winners of Param Vir Chakra.
- India introduced E20 fuel by blending 20% ethanol in gasoline.
- Asia’s largest modern helicopter factory was inaugurated in Tumkuru.
- Air India has placed the largest aircraft order in the world.
- India passed the milestone of 10 crores of teleconsultations via e-Sanjeevani.
- India has passed the milestone of providing 8 crores of new tap water connections.
- The 100% electrification works of the UP-Uttarakhand railway network have been completed.
- The Indian women’s cricket team won the inaugural U-19 T20 World Cup.
- India celebrated the victory of winning 2 Oscars.
Prime Minister Modi said his government had put a human touch on governance. “With programs like the Vibrant Village program, we have prioritized villages that were considered low priority villages,” he said, adding that border villages were previously considered last villages for decades. . “We prioritized them and developed them.”
“‘Dil Se Dilli Ki Doori’ has made people in the North East feel disconnected from the government. Here too, we have associated governance with a human touch. Now government ministers regularly visit the North East, and even I have visited the North East more than 50 times,” he said.